Monday, July 30, 2007

Jaws 2


There are a few movie images from my childhood that can bring me back to a specific point in time.
This Jaws 2 advance/teaser poster is one of those images. I remember the setting sun... the shark fin that previously gave me the chills during the first Jaws... but the sheer terror this one sheet made me feel as a kid has yet to be equaled. Finally, it is part of my collection, as is the final theatrical version. Dunno about you, but I think Jaws 2 is more fun than the first. :) Just remember that girl water skiing? LOL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but I have clear in my mind jaws3-3D..probably because of the 3D glasses, lol

eigakan said...

LOL I remember that... Although I enjoyed Jaws 3-D A LOT, I don't think the 3-D effect worked really well, at least at the theater I saw it in..